5 BEDROOM LUXURY VILLA
LA MAIRENA, MARBELLA
BEDS: 5 BATH: 4 GARAGE: 3 CARS STORE ROOM: YES
POOL: INFINITY GARDEN: PRIVATE
4,500.00€ PER WEEK
Located 8 minutes from Marbella’s best beaches, up a hill with majestic views over the sea, Gibraltar and the UNESCO world heritage Sierra de Las Nieves Mountains, the villa features:
* A large private, heated infinity pool with an automated cover
* 5 large bedrooms including 4 on-suite bathrooms with five star hotel quality king size beds (also available as a twin set-up) which can accommodate up to 10 people
* A fully equipped state-of-the-art home cinema
* A large pool table (240 x 120 cm)
* Outdoor comprising hanging gardens, a Spanish patio, terraces and a lawn
* A/C and heating (radiators/underfloor heating) throughout the house with custom temperature for each and every room
* Electrical rolling shutters throughout the house
Detailed indoor description
a. Ground floor / Living area (80 sq m)
A vast dining area with a 3 meter long by 1.5 meter wide glazed table with arm chairs designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe (Brno model) which can comfortably accommodate up to 12 people, perfect for conferences;
An ample living area with 3 large sofas, 3 comfortable lounge chairs (including two Barcelona chairs also designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe) and two sets of coffee tables;
A fully equipped open plan kitchen featuring 10 meters of granite counter top, double sink, top quality stove, microwave and oven appliances from Siemens, a large Panasonic refrigerator and freezer with an ice marker, a blender, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, etc.
Guest toilets and sink.
b. First floor (72 sq. m)
Master bedroom with a Simmons pocket sprung pillow top king-size bed (also available in twin set-up), bedside tables, coffee table and arm chairs, access to a private terrace with teak furniture and a full uninterrupted mountain views, a walk-in closet with Canadian oak cabinets and an en-suite imperial marble bathroom with a sink (hair dryer), WC, free standing bath tub and a walk-in shower.
Sea view bedroom with a Simmons pocket sprung pillow top king-size bed (also available in twin set-up), bedside tables, a desk and two arm chairs, two large windows overlooking the sea, the swimming pool and the chain of mountains, a walk-in closet with oak cabinets and an on-suite imperial marble bathroom with a double sink (hair dryer), WC and a walk-in shower.
Spare bedroom with twin beds (200 x 90), two chairs, a large window overlooking the mountain and a built-in closet.
c. Garden floor (117 sq. m)
Patio bedroom with a Simmons pocket sprung pillow top king-size bed (also available in twin set-up), bedside tables, a coffee table and lounge chair, an ample oak built-in wardrobe, access thought large floor to ceiling window bays to a vast private Spanish patio with hanging gardens and a fountain and a private on-suite beige travertine marble with a sink (hairdryer), walk-in shower and WC.
Garden bedroom with a Simmons pocket sprung pillow top king-size bed (also available in twin set-up), bedside tables, two oak chairs and a bed bench, an ample oak built-in wardrobe, access thought large floor to ceiling window bays to a terrace with large rattan arms chairs and a coffee table and the garden with a private on suite beige travertine marble with a sink (hairdryer), walk-in shower and WC.
A Family room comprising 3 massive floor to ceiling window bays looking out on the garden and the mountains, a massive 5 meter long club sofa, 3 lounge chairs (including Eames egg chair and cloud lounger) divided up two following areas:
* a home cinema with a high definition projector, a state of the 5.1 art surround sound system with a Pioneer amplifier, Corned Speakers and a 10 inch Velodyne subwoofer, a Android TV devices (allowing access to Netflix, Youtube, etc.) and a DVD / Blu-ray player;
* A 2.4 long by 1.4 wide meter American pool table.
A utility laundry room equipped with professional grade Miele washing machine and dryer, an ironing board and iron.
3. Swimming pool
Infinity edgeless swimming pool 9 meters long by 6 meters wide with uninterrupted panoramic views to the mountain with an automatic pool cover providing absolute safety and comfort, a heating system enabling warm baths throughout the year, underwater led multicolour lights and a waterfall.
The house is surrounded by vegetation and natural landscapes offered by the Sierra de la Nieves natural reserve and the Mediterranean.
The Southern part of the house features hanging gardens with amongst others:
* a collection of lime trees (including lemon, orange, grapefruit and mandarin trees);
* a flowerbed of native essences including 3 different types of lavender and two different types of rosemary;
* a variety of cactus trees and palm trees typical from the region such as the Phoenix Robellini or Jasmine tree.
Surrounding the pool and towards the lawn around the house further plants, trees and flowers contribute to the enchanting the environment.
5. Underground garage
The house benefit from a private underground car park with an automated rolling shutter door which can accommodate up to three cars.
All prices are for 7 nights stay and include cleaning fees
1,500.00€ REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED